Consider the following ways to give:
MAIL CHECKS OR DROP OFF A DONATION
Send cash or check made out to Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque to:
Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque
P.O. Box 21962
Albuquerque, NM 87154-1962
Please be sure to indicate the center you wish to support or simply indicate “where needed” in the memo.
BECOME A “FRIEND FOR LIFE”
This is a way to consistently and securely support your local center on a monthly basis. You can send your monthly donation automatically from your checking account or credit card using Electronic Funds Transfer. Regular giving allows Care Net to exercise more efficient stewardship. To sign up click here!
UNITED WAY DONATIONS VIA YOUR WORKPLACE
To designate your United Way Donation for the Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque, please use the following codes: Albuquerque code is “A016”, Moriarty code is “CareDG”, Rio Rancho code is “CareRR”, Los Lunas code is “CareVC”, Medical Mobile Unit code is “CareMU”.
GIFTS IN HONOR OF A PERSON OR EVENT
Celebrations and losses occur at many times throughout the year. Give a gift to Care Net Pregnancy Center of Albuquerque in honor or memory of a special loved one. Care Net can provide you with a special card for your use or we can take care of contacting your loved one or family member to acknowledge the gift. Call 505-880-8373 to find out more.
Contact your personnel office to find out if your employer (such as PNM, Dell, State Farm, Blue Cross Blue Shield, or Intel) has a matching gift program.
ESTATE PLANNING AND ASSET GIVING
Strategic, generous giving may be done through tax advantage gifts. If you are interested in giving stocks and/or bonds, retirement assets, cash, insurance, property, etc., please contact Paula Gonzales and we will put you in contact with someone who can provide assistance as you bless the ministry of Care Net to make the best plan for you and your family, both now and in the future.
SPECIAL PROJECTS GIFTS
Many supporters have a particular passion for a specific area of our ministry. We gladly accept designated gifts that fall within the scope of our ministry. 100% of your gift is set aside to meet the needs you identify.
This may include Bibles, baby items, maternity clothes, office supplies, paper goods (e.g., paper towels, toilet paper, etc.), building supplies, and labor. Contact us at 505-880-8373 for more information.
How Can Your Church Partner with Care Net?
- Does your church have a Care Net Liaison? Communication is a key component in successful partnership with area churches. Appoint a Liaison and have them complete our Volunteer Training to gain a better understanding of the work we do at the centers.
- Ask your Liaison to contact your local center regularly to see what prayer, financial, or material needs exist.
- Sign up to receive our e-mail updates.
- Include the center in your Missions budget.
- Participate in annual partner opportunities such as the Change for Life Baby Bottle Campaign, Walk for Life or the Annual Fundraising Banquet.
- Use our free resources! We provide bulletin inserts, newsletters, posters and other materials to promote special events such as the Sanctity of Human Life week.
- Encourage your members to get involved with Care Net by completing our Volunteer Training and becoming an active participant in the ministry. Learn more.
- By letting your local Care Net Center know if there is any way that we can serve the members of your congregation!
The faithful partnership of financial contributors like you allows Care Net to help young men and women facing unplanned pregnancies in Albuquerque.
The gifts of your time, talent, and treasure directly allow you the opportunity to be the hands and feet of God’s compassion and grace. You provide hope to those on the edge of despair.
Your one-time financial gift is greatly appreciated. Why not consider making a regular monthly donation? Large or small, a monthly donation keeps us on track and lets us dream for the future.
Thank you for partnering with us. We appreciate all that you do. Together, we are saving lives!
These ladies are extremely kind and helpful!
Care Net Pregnancy Center helped me find healing from my abortion decision many years ago. They are Kind, Compassionate and Caring! The men and women at Care Net truly care for every person that goes through their doors!
Staff is so kind and respectful. If you're pregnant, scared and don't know what to do, this is the place to go.